- Action Planning
- Priorities of Treatment
- Unconscious Casualty
- Fractures & Dislocations
- General Conditions (e.g. Asthma)
- Minor Injuries
- Imbalance of heat / effects of changes in weather and the environment
As an Approved Course, it meets the strict requirements of the First Aid Industry Body (FAIB). It is delivered in a friendly, comfortable environment and available to those aged 16 years and above.
The course includes both theory and practical components, therefore all candidates should be free from any conditions that may prevent a full participation in all aspects of the programme.
Candidates deemed to have met the required standard will receive a certificate, valid for three years.
The course is delivered by qualified, experienced trainers with full DBS disclosure.
- First Aid Learning Material
- Instructional Handouts
- Aide Memoire
Successful candidates, upon completion of the course, will also receive:
- FAIB Approved Certification
- Ofqual Approved Certification
This Course is Ideal for
- School Teaching Staff & Support Staff
- Duke of Edinburgh Staff / Trainers and Assessors
- Outdoor Activity Club Personnel
- ASCL (Alpine Snowsport Course Leaders)
- Anyone who leads groups of students in the outdoor environment
Fully Accredited Course
Course in Numbers